Oceanus Consulting Pty. Ltd, a company that provides consulting, marketing and training services is committed to protecting your privacy and we are conscious of our legal and moral obligations in regards to information we receive in relation to your personal and/or business affairs.
Collection of Information
The Personal Information gathered by Oceanus Consulting Pty. Ltd will be used by the relevant business entity to
- Complete the work requested and agreed
- To provide the requested professional advice
- To send you information that might affect your affairs.
We will only collect information if it is necessary for the purposes outlined above.
Oceanus Consulting Pty. Ltd will store and dispose in a secure manner, any Personal Information which you provide.
Oceanus Consulting Pty. Ltd may disclose the Personal Information which you provide to:
- Regulatory bodies as required by law
- Other professional organizations necessary to carry out services for you.
- Companies within the Oceanus Consulting Pty. Ltd.
Access / Disclosure
You have the right to access any Personal Information which Oceanus Consulting Pty. Ltd holds about you, subject to exceptions in any applicable privacy legislation. You may also request the correction of information which is inaccurate. Access and/or correction requests can be made by contacting the Privacy Officer at the address shown below:
The Privacy officer
Oceanus Consulting Pty.Ltd.
29/143 Ernest Street
Crows Nest NSW 2065